Photobucket 060610

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Happy 14th months anniversary dearest babyhubbyy !♥




HAPPY 14th MONTHS ANNIVERSARY DEAREST BABYHUBBY ♥

1 year plus relationship with you already and our r/s are getting on happy and strong . Though we have quarrels recently but this does not make our feelings fade for each other but make our r/s more strong & love more for each other . Yes , i love you alot . cant lose you & my feelings for you is getting deeper and deeper . Only you can make me feel happy and be myself. I treasure everything with you . We will overcome every obstacles together for the future. You are my future .My one and only baby . IMISSYOU , ILOVEYOU ! MUACKS ♥♥

I LOVE LOVE BABY TTM .
Babyhubby is only my love ♥♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home