Photobucket 060610

Thursday, December 6, 2012

HAPPY 2 YEARS 6 MONTHS DEAREST BIBI BELOVED BAOBEI❤❤❤❤




HAPPY 2 YEARS 6 MONTHS DEAREST BIBI BELOVED BAOBEI❤❤❤❤

We have together for 914 days. Times fly so fast and with baby for so long le. Looking forward to our 3rd Year Anniversary. Thanks baby for always by my side. Baby is the only one that had gone through so many things with me and been to many places. I want to hold baby hand and go around the world. My dreams are to be with baby and have our own family. I know my attitude is bad sometime. Thanks baby for always willing to forgive me no matter what. Ah bi is the only one I love and want. Nobody Else.Cherish every moments with you even though we had short meetup recently. I  may not know what will happen in the future but promise me you will be with me and overcome together. I'm sure we can do it. Awaiting for more sweet moments with you. I love you ah bi. Love you Love you. LOVE YOU BABY SWEETHEART ❤❤❤❤
MUACKSSS



Today is our anniversary day. Went to meet baby at Raffles Place and trained over to Somerset for walk walk. Saw some christmas lights and were very beautiful. Wanted to eat dinner at EVERYTHING WITH FRIES but was fully packed. Ended up went to eat dinner at Ding Tai Fung. Ordered the same dishes and baby treated me. After that, walked around and went to eat ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery. The ice cream is nice. Will want to try again. We had chocolate icecream . After that, walked around and trained back home already. Had a fruitful day with babylove ❤❤❤❤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home