Photobucket 060610

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Happy 450 days ♥









HAPPY 450 DAYS ♥♥

We are together for 450 days le ,it means 1 year 2months plus . Soon it will be our 1 year 3months . Awaiting for it . Thanks baby for eveything especially when you always forgive me after we quarrel .No matter how big quarrels we have, you always give in to m e . Yet i always the bad girl make you angry . I promise baby i will change my attitude & yes i will . I will change for better and treat baby the best of the best. Baby is the only guy i love most . Please do not leave alright ? I cant live without you . You are mine everything right now . My love for you is deeper and deeper till no words can describe my feelings . I dun care whatever , i just want to be with you . Simple love with you . ILOVEYOU BABYHUBBY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home