Photobucket 060610

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy 2012 ♥






Baby new hairstyle :P
GOODBYE 2011 & WELCOME 2012♥

For the past 2011 , i have encountered and experience alot of stuffs. Regardless to everything such as friendship , relationship and even kinship , i have encountered alot of things . I can say 2011 is rather a good year for me because i have my boyfriend my side to takecare of me. I do not care what others say , i believe that with my will , i will overcome everything with baby . I promise to him that i want to be with him only . Seriously i dun mind having hardships with baby because being with the one u love together is the greatest thing in the life In 2012, i still want to carry our r/s and sweet sweet with baby! I will protect my r/s.

BABY IS MY BEST BOYFRIEND I EVER HAVE, I DO NOT WANT TO BE WITH OTHERS . I WANT TO SPEND MY 2012 WITH BABYHUBBY!


ILOVEYOU BABYBIBIHUBBY♥♥


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home