Photobucket 060610

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Happy 17th months anniversary Dearest babyhubby♥♥


061111, Happy Lovely date with babyhubby

Happy 17th months anniversary dearest babyhubby!
Times pass so fast and we are together for so long already . We still so loving & sweet to each other . All our sweet memories . Thanks baby dudu for always making me smile by all your actions . You mean everything to me . I feel so happy & comfortable whenever i with baby . Baby is the reason why i believe in love and willing to change for better just for baby . No one like baby so so in love with me . I feel so blessed to have baby as my boyfriend , who always pamper & sayang me so much . I where can find such a good boyfriend like him :P I felt so bad every times after i xiao qi with baby or bad bad . I will treat baby better after that . Thanks baby for tolerating my nonsense for the past 17th months . I promise i will be a better girlfriend for you . Baby please dun leave me because i want to be with you forever . I dun want others already & i just want you . I LOVE YOU BABYHUBBY. Thanks for everything in thi R/S . My one and only babyhubby , sillyboy , babydudu , baby sweetheart & baby darling ♥♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home