Photobucket 060610

Monday, December 31, 2012

311212- LAST DAY OF 2012❤❤❤❤



THANKS FOR ALL THESE PEOPLE WHO PLAYED A PART IN MY LIFE DURING 2012. LETS BE THE SAME IN 2013! ❤❤❤❤

Time flies so fast, last day of 2012. Well for my 2012, i can say is quite okay for me. I am glad that baby is the one who accompanied throughout the year. Though we had quarrels, but glad we still able to be together and clear the misunderstandings. Communication is the biggest thing in relationship. I had learnt alot through the year. Get to know who is my true friends i can rely on. Seen some friends true colours , really disappointed in them but well this shows that they are not the ones i gonna have for the future. Glad i made some new friends too. Working the whole year, i can say that i had learnt alot useful stuffs in work and made a great bunch of colleagues. Will be starting school next year 2013, gonna focus on my studies and my driving. Take on step out to learn driving. Hope i will pass and get license soon. Good memories will always be kept inside my heart. As for the sad memories, i can say . GOODBYE! Thanks for the ones that had stayed with me and never give up on me. I just hope every year will be a good and smooth year for me. Be in good health and happy always. Most importantly are my families and my boyfriend. I want to remain same like this forever and ever ❤❤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home