Photobucket 060610

Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy 19th months anniversary dearest babyhubby♥


Happy 19th months anniversary dearest babyhubby♥

Looking forward to our 2years in like 5 months time. Thanksbaby for being with me so long . The smile and happiness u bring to me , noone can able to win you. Imagine the rainbows without colours, life without u is black and white. Although we do quarrels , we will still forgive each other. I can say noone love you more den i do . I want care and take care of you forever. We must always learn to fotgive and forget the bad. From the day i know you , you are the important in my life story . Baby i love you more everyday and Love will never fade. I LOVE YOU BABYBIBIHUBBY, MUACKS♥♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home