Photobucket 060610

Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy 22 months anniversary dearest babyhubby♥


Happy 22 months anniversary dearest babyhubby♥

2 more months to our 2 years today we did not celebrate because baby is busy working and earn money . I understand it my dear . No work jiu no money . I just want you to care & concern to me only . Love and miss every moments with you . Always been thinking you every moment and seconds. I dont wish you to be so tired , my heart will just feel pain seeing you like this . I promise baby i wont anyhow think too much okay ? I know baby love me de, so do i love you . Lets work hard for our future and overcome all these problems. I willing to be change just for you. I just want to be with you . Aws feel like hugging you tightly now and kiss you Tml i going to find you after work & will want to get a hug from you :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home