Photobucket 060610

Monday, January 16, 2012

Sweet Love Sms From My Love♥

"Once upon a time, there lives a guy name zhu bi. He dreamt of having a fairy gf in his life to spend all his joys and saddness with. He tried to find one a few times and he failed. Just when he is depressed, and feel of giving up, a fairy name zhu bibi has come to his rescues. She has make him feel like a miracles and happy. And they live happily ever after. "

Baby sent me so sweet sms and made me kept smiling in front of the message . This silly naughty babyhubby zhu bi i have

Where can i find such a good boyfriend like him . Despite i make him angry , he still will try his best to make me happy . With him around, i always so happy and laugh like crazy . Seriously , i dun want others already . I WANT BABY AS MY FUTURE HUBBY AND BE WITH ME FOREVER . I mean it . I SO SO SO IN LOVE HIM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home