Photobucket 060610

Sunday, February 26, 2012

My 21st birthday celebration♥



Thanks babylove for the lovely present

I love this present alot because this camera i been wanting for it badly . I kept tell baby i want this camera because it look cool & yet baby baby buy for me . So sweet of baby ! He always will do it when my request is not too over . He will make time for me and buy things for me . Where can i find such a good boyfriend like him?

Parents dont allow me to be with him , WHY!? because of our attitudes? This kind of things can change de and what the matter most is love between each other. I can say that i so so so love him and so do him . We love each other so much and why want to break us up? It not easy to find someone you love and accept who you are. I just want to be with him . My own life , own decision. I wont regret with what i do because i believe that we can be a very sweet couple and last very long . He knows me well and so do i. I dun care quarrels will lead to us what, at least we know that we love each other and wont want to leave . The promises we had for him and me will never be forget. I REALLY LOVE BABY , CAI WEN SHENG.
I dont wish to lose him , i want him to be in my life forever. ♥♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home