Photobucket 060610

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

HAPPY 2 YEARS ANNIVERSARY BABYDARLING❤❤


HAPPY 2 YEARS ANNIVERSARY BABYDARLING❤❤

Great that we are still together. It's not an easy task to be together for so long. But we did it! Not only for two years, there will be even more years coming. I wanna be with baby darling every single years and days. Till we are old and still hold hands side by side.Thanks for always be there for me when i need someone , when i need a hug and when i need shoulder. Your hugs and kisses always brighten up my day. Your sms always is a power for me to move on. Without you , i might not even be myself now . With you ,  i able to be myself. Enjoyed every moment with you . Treasure those sweet moments. Love the way baby pamper and care for me. I have not make any wrong decision. I LOVE YOU BAO BAO❤❤ My best and greatest boy in my life. MUACKS ❤❤❤❤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home