Photobucket 060610

Sunday, January 6, 2013

HAPPY 2 YEARS 7 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY BABYLOVE❤❤


HAPPY 2 YEARS 7 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY BABYLOVE❤❤

Time flies fast. It's our anniversary again! We are still together loving each other so sweet like loving birds. Happy that we are still counting down the days to our 3 years. I want to count the days and months for our anniversary together. There are still years and days to come. Never love a guy like you before. My one and only dearest babyhubby who always be at my side. Cheering me when im down. Hugging me when i feel lonely. Kissing me when im afraid. People say that world is ending but my love to you will never end. My heart is forever alive cause of your presence. I LOVE YOU DEAREST BABYLOVEEEEE❤❤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home