Photobucket 060610

Friday, December 6, 2013

HAPPY 3 YEARS 6 MONTHS DEAREST BABYHUBBY! ❤❤❤❤


 HAPPY 3 YEARS 6 MONTHS DEAREST BABYHUBBY!  ❤❤❤❤

Times pass so fast & we are going together for 4 years already. It is not easy to walk till now and our relationship is still strong. Thankful that i have met you and did not regret my decision in choosing you as my boyfriend. We had overcome alot obstacles for the past 3 years 6 months and i am sure more to come too. I really hope we can have our own dream house and its just the both of us. Glad that our family are okay with both of us. Cant wait to eat alot good food and alot nice places with you. I want to go overseas with you Thanks baby for always giving in to me and be there for me without fail. You will always console me and care for me. We may not be the perfect couple but what matter the most is our heart ! The most important thing is we love each other. I LOVE YOU BABYHUBBY! ❤❤❤❤

Spent our monthsary at his house. Didnt go anywhere because we ended our work quite late. Had our dinner at his house downstairs coffee shop. We ordered satay for our dinner and zi char. Supposed to send me home but his bike suddenly got problems so end up i went home myself. Thanks baby for the dinner ! LOVE YOU ❤❤❤❤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home