Photobucket 060610

Friday, September 6, 2013

HAPPY 3 YEARS 3 MONTHS DEAREST BABYLOVE!❤❤❤❤


HAPPY 3 YEARS 3 MONTHS DEAREST BABYLOVE!❤❤❤❤

Happy 3 years and 3 months dearest babyhubby! One month had passed. Awaiting for our 3 years 6 months. Thanks baby for everything you did for me. Thanks for been with me when im joy and sad. You are the only i am thinking of every moment and want to spend time with you in the future. I am looking forward to our bright future. You are the only one i love the most. No matter what happens, i will never leave you alone. I am awaiting for our overseas trips and many more. You are the only i cherish and love and miss most. No one can ever let me love so much and it just only you darling. I do treasure everything with you.
I just hope whenever i need someone, it will be just YOU.

I LOVE YOU DEAREST BABYHUBBY SWEETHEART DARLING BIBI ❤❤❤❤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home