Photobucket 060610

Sunday, February 17, 2013

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY BABY!❤❤❤❤




HAPPY VALENTINE DAY DEAREST BABYDARLING ❤❤❤❤

It's our third valentine celebrating together. I want to celebrate every valentine with you til we are old ❤❤ You promise me de hor. hehehe. We had a date at Dhoby Ghaut and had our dinner at this Dome Restaurant . Then walked around and went back home already . Baby gave me flower and chocolates for valentine day. So sweet of him ❤❤❤❤

Baby , though we had some quarrels this few days . I hope this wont affect our relationship. I do cherish our r/s and hope we can be together. We had overcome so many ups and downs and even my family side, they agree you and me together le. I believe we can overcome other obstacles in future. I truly love you and these words are from my bottom of my heart. I promise you to be a good girlfriend of yours and of course a good wife. HEHE. I LOVE YOU DARLING. No matter what happen, i will never leave you. Happy Valentine's day Babyboy. We will have a bright future ahead waiting for us. I LOVE YOU ❤❤❤❤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home