Photobucket 060610

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

HAPPY 2 YEARS 8 MONTHS DEAREST BABYHUBBY ❤❤❤❤


 HAPPY 2 YEARS 8 MONTHS DEAREST BABYHUBBY  ❤❤❤❤

 4 more months to our 3 years anniversary! Awaiting for it and happy that i still with baby . Sweet Sweet in love. We had been through ups and downs but baby still willing to stay with me. Nothing is more important than together with baby. Without baby is my doomsday. Baby is the only one who understand me and be there for me always. I want to be with baby no matter what happen. With baby, i then can feel the love and happiness. I am such a happy girl because i found such a good guy like you.  Love the way we are now and looking forward to our future. Love baby darling hubby! MuacksMuacks ❤❤❤❤

I LOVE YOU BABYLOVE❤❤❤❤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home