Photobucket 060610

Monday, July 8, 2013

HAPPY 3 YEARS 1 MONTH DEAREST BABYHUBBY DARLING ❤❤❤❤


HAPPY 3 YEARS 1 MONTH DEAREST BABYHUBBY DARLING ❤❤❤❤

One more month has just passed. So glad that we still make it through for this month. Baby is Ns now while i am working and studying. I really hope all these wont effect our relationship. No matter what we doing or where we are, i will still love you with my whole heart. No one can ever break us apart. I cherish you and our relationship. I want to prove that our rs is strong and able to overcome all the obstacles. With baby around, i will be safe and happy! Ah bi is always in my mind and heart. So close yet so far. My love for you will never fade. I am always proud to tell others that you are my bf who have been with me for so long and still so sweet to each other. I will be faithful to ah bi bi. Lets await for every monthsary and anniversary. I LOVE YOU BABY SWEETHEART ❤❤❤❤

Met baby at Sembawang Station & trained over to Macpherson there to pray. After prayed finished, we trained over to Bugis for some shopping. I bought one top & we walked around.  Ohya, we had Mos Burger for our lunch. After bugis, we went over to Amk to wait for my brother and cousin. We then cabbed over to Chomp Chomp for our dinner. Finally we went there. We had alot of delicious food at there. So full and yummy! There were so many people at there too. Glad we managed to find a seat after waited for 15 to 20 minutes. After our dinner, we bused and trained home after that. AWESOME DAY WITH MY LOVE ❤❤❤❤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home