Photobucket 060610

Thursday, February 28, 2013

HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF !❤❤❤❤



 

HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF !❤❤❤❤

One year older already and thanks for those who wished me through smses, facebook, twitter and whatsapp. Appreciated it alot !❤❤❤❤ But for those who dont , well kinda disappointed but nvm already. Life still goes on. I finally realized who are my true friends and who are not my true friends. Even though i do not get their blessings, I still enjoyed myself for my birthday.

My colleagues surprised me with gifts. So sweet of them. Lunch time , my colleague treated me lunch at BBQ Chicken. After work, went to meet baby at Orchard and He bought me Long Champ Bag which i want so badly. Aftermath, had dinner at Nihon Mura. Baby treat me eat. So happy and i enjoyed my birthday alot! Still haven get birthday present from Shuhui.

Spent my birthday well with my babylove! Thanks for it. I LOVE YOU !❤❤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home