Photobucket 060610

Monday, June 25, 2012

HAPPY 750 DAYS WITH BABY DARLING❤❤


HAPPY 750 DAYS WITH BABY DARLING❤❤

So happy that we have been together for 750 days already. So happy that we can be together for long . Always loving and missing baby everyday without fail. With baby around , my life is full of happiness , craziness and also laughter. Always treasure the moments with baby .For everyday i miss you . For every hour i need you , For every minute i feel you . For every second i want you . Forever , i love you ❤❤
ILOVEYOU DEAREST BABYHUBBY , MUACKS ❤❤


Sun, went to meet baby after his work at sun plaza. Had dinner with him. Had a small tiff with baby but everything was fine after that. We talked to each other properly and did not quarrel until very jialat. I forgive baby in the end. I do not want to because of small stuffs, quarrel with baby. I want to be good with baby . I want us to be happy. I LOVE YOU BABYHUBBY DARLING AH BI BAO BAO ❤❤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home